The PowerScore 2022 LSAT Logic Games Bible
By: David M. Killoran | Paperback: 746 Pages | ISBN: 978-0-9887586-6-7 | Edition: 2022
This is a hardcopy paperback book.
The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games BibleTM is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students.
The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including:
- Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
- The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
- Techniques for solving each question type
- Discussion of the Digital LSAT interface as well as diagramming strategies
- A look at the LSAC digital interface itself, with its key features noted
- Detailed explanations for 28 official LSAT logic games
- Time management strategies
- Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
- A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
- Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each question is quickly discovered.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Analytical Reasoning Basics
- Chapter Three: Linear Games
- Chapter Four: Advanced Linear Games
- Chapter Five: Grouping Games
- Chapter Six: Grouping/Linear Combination Games
- Chapter Seven: Pure Sequencing Games
- Chapter Eight: The Forgotten Few
- Chapter Nine: Advanced Features and Techniques
- Chapter Ten: Section Strategy and Management
- Logic Games ReChallenge
- Glossary and Index
The Logic Games Bible can be supplemented by PowerScore’s LSAT Logic Games Workbook, and LSAT Game Type Training publications. The Logic Games Bible is part of PowerScore's Trilogy, the definitive yet comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT. The Trilogy includes The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.
"I'm an LSAT instructor with another national prep company. I think the Logic Games Bible is a great resource for students focused on excelling on the section. In fact, it was the buzz amongst my students that led me to purchase the Logic Games Bible for review on my own time."
"The Logic Games Bible helped me drastically improve my performance on the Games Section of the practice LSAT exams I took. I am fully confident that I will conquer the LSAT as I now have the confidence that I can successfully complete any game type presented on the LSAT. Hands down--the best preparation for the Logic Games Section of the LSAT out there. Thank you so much PowerScore."
"I am writing this as an extremely satisfied consumer of your two "bibles," the Logical Reasoning Bible and the Logic Games Bible. I just got my June 06 LSAT score back, and was pleasantly surprised to have received a 179. My initial diagnostic placed me at 153, but after working with your two books, I was able to dramatically increase my speed and accuracy in logic games and logical reasoning. Your books are easy to understand and worth their weight in gold. Thank you!!!!"
Read More Comments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible use real LSAT questions?
- Yes, we believe using real questions is crucial for high-level LSAT preparation. The Logic Games Bible features 28 games drawn from previously released LSATs.
- Is the Logic Games Bible just a collection of problems or will it teach me how to do the games?
- The purpose of the Logic Games Bible is to teach you how to attack and solve every type of game that appears on the LSAT. There are extensive explanations of the PowerScore methodology, how-to’s on diagramming and inference-making, helpful drills, and full explanations for every problem in the book. The book features real LSAT games to help explain our approach and to provide you with practice in applying our techniques.
- If some of the games in the book are drawn from the 10 Real LSAT PrepTests or 10 More Real LSAT PrepTests will that hurt my preparation?
- No! First, there are hundreds of LSAT games currently in release from LSAC, and we use only a fraction of those in the Logic Games Bible. Also, a number of the games in the book are NOT drawn from the 10 Real LSAT PrepTests or 10 More Real LSAT PrepTests. Regardless, even if you have seen one of the games in the book, the Bible will show you how to attack those games in the most efficient manner possible. You cannot be hurt by seeing the best way to attack a game, and many students realize after reading the Logic Games Bible that methods they previously employed and thought were efficient were in fact inefficient and doing more harm than good.
In addition, the Logic Games Bible contains a number of drills that will help you learn the techniques taught in the book. Between the drills and the real games you will have a variety of opportunities to learn and apply the PowerScore methodology, and you will also have the option of purchasing dozens of other games to continue your preparation.