PowerScore's LSAT Reading Comprehension Passage Type Training Volume 2
By: David M. Killoran | Paperback: 212 Pages | ISBN: 978-0-9846583-0-5
This is a hardcopy paperback book.
The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Passage Type Training Volume 2 publication provides you withthe complete text of every LSAT Reading Comprehension passage from LSAT PrepTests 21 through 40, arranged in groups according to the passage classification system used in the renowned PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. Containing 80 different passages, this book is an ideal training tool to increase your LSAT Reading Comprehension score.
Grouping each question by type provides a number of practical benefits:
- Grouping the questions by classification provides practice with specific types of questions, allowing particular focus on the question types you find most challenging.
- By examining passages with certain basic similarities, you can analyze the features of each passage type in order to better understand how passages are constructed, how they can be most quickly recognized, and how they can be most easily solved. This is especially the case if you have already read The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.
- Alternatively, for more general practice with passages of all types, you can use the appendix in the back of the book and do complete passage sections from individual tests.
The 80 passages in this book are an ideal supplement to The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. However, even if you have not already read the Reading Comprehension Bible, this book provides an excellent practice resource, allowing you to develop your familiarity with various passage types and with the Reading Comprehension section in general.
At the end of this book a complete answer key is provided. While complete explanations of each passage and question are not included, each answer key is accompanied by Line Reference Notes that indicate the location in the passage where the source for the correct answer can be found.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Diversity
- Chapter Three: Law Related Passages
- Chapter Four: Social Science Passages
- Chapter Five: Hard Science Passages
- Chapter Six: Humanities Passages
- Answer Key and Line Reference Notes