The PowerScore 2020-2021 LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook
By: David M. Killoran | Paperback: 304 Pages | ISBN: 978-098266186-4 | Edition: 2020-2021
This is a hardcopy paperback book.
The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible WorkbookTM is the ideal companion to The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning BibleTM. While the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible provides the conceptual basis for understanding logical argumentation, recognizing the various question types, approaching the answers, and applying other general strategies, the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook is specifically designed to test and reinforce these techniques and strategies. This is not a how-to manual, but rather a traditional workbook designed to reinforce the techniques and approaches that will enable you to master the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT.
The workbook is intended for use after reading The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible. No Logical Reasoning question or drill in this book was used in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and the material doesn't overlap with anything you will have already encountered.
The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook is 304 pages long and begins with a full chapter of practice drills followed by an answer key explaining each item. These drills are designed to reinforce and improve upon the specific skills and approaches necessary to successfully attack the Logical Reasoning section.
The section of practice drills and explanations is followed by five actual LSAT Logical Reasoning sections presented in their entirety from officially released LSATs. There are over 125 LSAC-released Logical Reasoning questions in all, followed by complete explanations of each stimulus and every corresponding question and answer choice. If you choose to do any or all of these sections under timed conditions, this gives you the opportunity to emulate actual testing conditions, allowing you to apply the full range of your Logical Reasoning strategies while also focusing on your pacing under time pressure.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: Practice Drills
- Chapter Two: PrepTest 44 Logical Reasoning Section I
- Chapter Three: PrepTest 45 Logical Reasoning Section II
- Chapter Four: PrepTest 47 Logical Reasoning Section II
- Chapter Five: PrepTest 58 Logical Reasoning Section I
- Chapter Six: PrepTest 58 Logical Reasoning Section II
This is a must have for anyone studying for the LSAT! Use this in conjunction with the bibles themselves, powerscore is one of the best LSAT prep companies out there today. 10/10 would use again!
"I highly recommend this workbook to accompany the LR bible. It is excellent for timed practice. use it and I promise you will feel so much better prepared for the LSAT!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the difference between the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook?
The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible is a how-to guide that explains the methods we use to attack Logical Reasoning questions and it is the essential guide for learning exactly how to conquer the Logical Reasoning section.
The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook contains practice drills plus official Logical Reasoning questions followed by complete explanations fo each stimulus and every corresponding question and answer choice. This is not a how-to guide, but a solution manual that shows you if you are correctly applying the techniques described in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible. If you are thinking of buying only one book, buy the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible first. The workbook can be purchased later to supplement the information provided in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible.
- If some of the Logical Reasoning questions in the book are drawn from the 10 Actual LSAT PrepTests or 10 More Actual LSAT PrepTests, will that hurt my preparation?
- No! First, LSAC has released thousands of LSAT Logical Reasoning questions, and we use only a fraction of those in the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook. And, a number of the questions in the book are NOT drawn from the 10 Actual LSAT PrepTests or 10 More Actual LSAT PrepTests. Regardless, even if you have seen one of the games in the book, the workbook will show you how to attack those games in the most efficient manner possible. You cannot be hurt by seeing the best way to solve a question, and many students realize after reading the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible and the LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook that methods they previously employed and thought were efficient were in fact doing more harm than good.
- Does The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook use real LSAT questions?
- Yes, we believe using official questions is crucial for high-level LSAT preparation. The workbook features five Logical Reasoning sections repeated in their entirety from previously released LSATs.