|The Official ACT Prep Guide is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has everything one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!
- Three practice tests with real test questions—each with an optional Writing Test
- Explanations for all right and wrong answer choices
- An in-depth look at the optional Writing Test and how it is scored
- Valuable test-taking strategies for each test section: English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and the optional Writing
- All you need to know about the ACT—formatting, structure, registration, and how colleges interpret your scores
- A review of important topics in English, math, science, and writing
- How to prepare—physically, mentally, and emotionally—for test day