Pre-Order: The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible
Regular Price: $64.99
Sale Price: $54.99
Estimated Ship Date: November 5th, 2018
The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games BibleTM is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of our students.
The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including:
- Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
- The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
- Techniques for solving each question type
- Detailed explanations for 28 official LSAT logic games
- Time management strategies
- Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
- A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
- Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each question is quickly discovered.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Analytical Reasoning Basics
- Chapter Three: Linear Games
- Chapter Four: Advanced Linear Games
- Chapter Five: Grouping Games
- Chapter Six: Grouping/Linear Combination Games
- Chapter Seven: Pure Sequencing Games
- Chapter Eight: The Forgotten Few
- Chapter Nine: Advanced Features and Techniques
- Chapter Ten: Section Strategy and Management
- Logic Games ReChallenge
- Glossary and Index
The Logic Games Bible can be supplemented by PowerScore’s LSAT Logic Games Workbook, and LSAT Game Type Training publications. The Logic Games Bible is part of PowerScore's Trilogy, the definitive yet comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT. The Trilogy includes The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.